Tuesday 7 May 2013

Shout out to Will Venator, As far as the “other dealers”were concerned they basically just tried to “slam” the other dealers, which brought me back to your dealership, Wheels and Deals, usedcardeals, Fredericton


Mr Gilbert, I am very satisfied with the experience that Will went out of his way to satisfy all needs to make this happen for my family and I.  It was a very Positive rewarding experience.

I might add Will was very upbeat, positive and polite in all aspects of the interaction we experienced, just to inform you, Will always had a positive outlook as well, if he couldn’t answer a question he did not hesitate to baffle me, just came right out and said “good question, i will find that out for you”
As far as the “other dealers”were concerned they basically just tried to “slam” the other dealers, which brought me back to your dealership and to who i was dealing with….Will Venator
So i guess you can say my  experience  with purchasing a vehicle from your dealership, was a welcome change and an appreciative one at that.
I guess you give that a 10 +
I have already spoke to a few people about the experience recommending your dealership as well what a POSITIVE OUTLOOK Your crew has!!
Pls definitely enter me in the draw for the fuel ( lord knows the price of fuel we ALL could use a break)
What brought me to your dealership??
My daughter really LIKES to sing your jingle (and she Really knows it too!!)
All the best to you and your family. And to your CREW as well you have a smooth driving machine operating at WHEELS AND DEELS on St Mary’s st.
Thanks Mr. Gilbert   www.wheelsanddeals.ca
David
Will Venator Sales and Finance Consultant
Will Venator Sales and Finance Consultantmailto:will.venator@wheelsanddeals.ca
                                               Buying a car2

No comments:

Post a Comment