Saturday 4 May 2013

Shout out to Megan and Dustin; My dealings with Dustin and Megan were very professional, Wheels and Deal, usedcardeals, fredericton


Shout out to Megan and Dustin; My dealings with Dustin and Megan were very professional, Wheels and Deal, usedcardeals, fredericton

I found the dealership to be above average , the ambiance and decor exceptional ,especially for a used car dealership that are usually less fancy. I liked that all the vehicles were left unlocked and i could access them without a sales person looking over my shoulder. My dealings with Dustin and Megan ( i think that was her name) were very professional , i found they were very knowledgeable and helpful.I have and would recommend your dealership, what will get me over into your lot and recommend others to do the same will be after care , if i need to go back how will the service be , time will tell.I just happened upon your car lot , i went to Fredericton to look at another  truck that was advertised on Kiji by a ford dealer. I never even looked or thought about your dealership until i drove by and saw the line up of trucks. Had we not driven to Fredericton that evening we would have missed the opportunity to buy this truck .I will probably be back as we are soon going to be looking for a new SUV.
ThankYou  Timothy and Welcome to the family!   www.wheelsanddeals.ca
TIMOTHY MARTIN
Dustin Haines Sales and Finance Consultant
Dustin Haines Sales and Finance Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment