Saturday 4 May 2013

Shout out to, John Eliakis, I’ve bought 4 cars from Jims over 6 years and will trade these 2 in next year. Wheels and Deals, usedcardeals, Fredericto


Shout out to, John Eliakis, I’ve bought 4 cars from Jims over 6 years and will trade these 2 in next year. Wheels and Deals, usedcardeals, Fredericton

Douglas… 10 – When we started looking again for a car we went to new and used dealers all over town. For us, we enjoy driving through the lot, getting out and looking at a particular car and then going on our way. At every other dealership the moment I stepped out of the car someone was there pressuring me for information and trying to pawn a card of theirs off on me. I was even approached as I was driving through a lot and had to stop as he stood in front of my car. The times I came to Jim’s I was able to drive through without hassle, Salesmen were always visible and I knew they would be available if I had any questions. Visible but not pestering, that’s why I come back.
I’ve bought 4 cars from Jims over 6 years and will trade these 2 in next year. Even though it’s a couple years between dealing with John it’s like we just talked yesterday.
[] Yes – My son will buy from there in the next year, and my daughters in the coming years.  If buying a car ever comes up in conversation I tell them to go to Jim Gilberts.?www.wheelsanddeals.ca
[] Repeat Customer 4x and counting
Senior Sales and Finance Consultant
Senior Sales and Finance Consultant






No comments:

Post a Comment