Wednesday 1 May 2013

Shout Out to Dustin Haines; Dustin was amazing right from the start. He contacted me much quicker than I expected and from the very start turned a “purchase” into an “experience”., Wheels and Deals, Usedcardeals, Fredericton


Shout Out to Dustin Haines; Dustin was amazing right from the start. He contacted me much quicker than I expected and from the very start turned a “purchase” into an “experience”., Wheels and Deals, Usedcardeals, Fredericton

Good morning,       I want to take a few minutes and share my experience with my vehicle purchase. I know your team sells many vehicles every week. For myself, this was my first vehicle purchase in many years that was not a private sale, and my very first “New” car. Dustin was amazing right from the start. He contacted me much quicker than I expected and from the very start turned a “purchase” into an “experience”. He and I played a bit of phone tag over the next couple of days and he put a lot of effort into making sure I had all of my bases covered before I came to your store. Understanding that I work in Florenceville and would need to pick up the family after work in Bloomfield and travel to Fredericton on a school night, Dustin had all of the details covered and made sure I had all the paperwork I needed to have me drive down in my old clunker and home in my new car. Your store is so neat, tidy, and visually appealing. I swore you did some 5S training with your team. Everything was like in a commercial. I appreciated that there were Nintendo DS’s there to entertain the kids and popcorn to snack on while we did the paperwork, because we were pretty tired from the day and the trip. I thought it was sweet that he gave the kids a teddy bear and took our picture. The card in the mail with the picture in it a few days later was a great touch.  www.wheelsanddeals.ca

I did not do a video message after because the rain had me looking like a drowned rat J , but I did really appreciate all of Dustin’s effort. When I left that evening, you did not have a new customer, you had a repeat customer.
Thank you to both you and Dustin. I have been bragging you up at McCain’s for  2 weeks now!
Regards, Jen F , Safety Coach
Dustin Haines Sales and Finance Consultant
Dustin Haines Sales and Finance Consultant
Speed of Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment