Wednesday 1 May 2013

Shout out to “The Troy Man Can”; Troy was excellent to deal with and very helpful and friendly! Jim Gilbert’s, Wheelsanddeals, usedcardeals, Fredericton, Minto

www.wheelsanddeals.ca

Shout out to “The Troy Man Can”; Troy was excellent to deal with and very helpful and friendly! Jim Gilbert’s, Wheelsanddeals, usedcardeals, Fredericton, Minto

1)     I would rate my experience as a 9. Troy was excellent to deal with and very helpful and friendly! I would have rated as a 10, however I had to return my vehicle today, due to a sensor being broken when the remote starter was installed….that had nothing to do with Troy, he was great.
2)     Yes I would recommend Jim Gilbert’s to friends and my mother has already bought her last van there and possibly the one before that. www.wheelsanddeals.ca
3)     What brought us to Jim Gilbert’s was the fact that Troy brings vehicles down to Minto all the time and the ford focus caught my eye right off as soon as I seen it. I had mentioned to Troy that I was going to be looking for something, but was not when, then I saw that pretty blue car! So I contacted Troy and the rest is history. Thanks Troy! Also love the free gifts and friendly service, that does go along way with customers!! Keep up the great work.      

SHERRI CORMIER

Troy Fasquel Sales and Financial Consultant
Troy Fasquel Sales and Financial Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment