Friday 3 May 2013

Shout Out to Jon Brawn; I’ll be a customer for life, or until I win the lottery and buy a Ferrari, Wheels and Deals, usedcardeals,Fredericton


Hello Jim,

Just wanted to let you know that the customer service at your dealership was the best that I have experienced.
As a first time car buyer with a credit score that reflected a young man who signed up for a credit card at a university bar just to get a free t-shirt, Jon was able to help negotiate a great rate for the car loan and has put me on a path to restore my credit.
I bought a 2012 Ford Fiesta and it looks great!
I will highly recommend your dealership to Friends and Family who are looking to purchase a great used vehicle.  www.wheelsanddeals.ca
I’ll be a customer for life, or until I win the lottery and buy a Ferrari, but I’ll check with you guys first to see if you can find one at a good price J
Thanks!   Dave
Jon Brawn Sales and Credit Consultant
Jon Brawn Sales and Credit Consultant




No comments:

Post a Comment