Thursday 10 April 2014

Wishing our customers and their furry friends a Huggable Birthday in 2014! Wheels and Deals, Fredericton, Used Car Deals

Thank you to our customers for their huggable feedback, we always love to hear from you!
“You have been sending me birthday gifts yearly. Thank you. I have just received an AWESOME dog leash. Totally unique AND functional – who could ask for more? Merci Beaucoup – Big Winner, and a nice thing to happen in a not so nice world. I will now go and walk the dog” ~Sandy
“Yesterday, I got a dog leash in the mail from you – my second one, which is great because we have two dogs. Anyway, I am writing to thank you for that and for the other little surprises we’ve received from you from time to time. We’ve never had a used-car buying experience quite like the one we had with your company. It was exceptional and the exceptional touches, like the leash, just keep coming. I thought I’d write to say thank you. You can be assured that we recommend you to anyone we know who is buying a car” ~Ruth
We want to hear from you!!!
Send us pictures of your furry friends with their leashes…via emailmailto:mediaone@wheelsanddeals.ca
10153269_715103218510631_769821316_n

No comments:

Post a Comment