Tuesday 8 April 2014

Shout out to Dustin Haines, “Dustin is an awesome person and salesman”, Wheels and Deals, Fredericton, Used Car Deals

Experience:Dustin is an awesome person and salesman. He made me feel very comfortable in my choice of vehicle. My experience was a 10+.
Future Referrals: I have already sent one daughter who also got a ford focus and yet another one is coming tonight to see Dustin. It all started for our family when Dustin helped another daughter of mine last year. I had my concerns at first but Dustin answered every concern to ease my mind.
Its been a pleasure and hope to have many years of history with you.
Thank you Norma for your confidence in Jim Gilbert’s Wheels & Deals- Canada’s Huggable Car Dealer.
We are pleased to have you as member of the Wheels and Deals family!!!
Dustin Haines Sales and Finance Consultant
Dustin Haines Sales and Finance Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment