Wednesday 14 August 2013

The Power of a Huggable Cowboy Hat, Jim Gilbert’s Wheels and Deals, Fredericton, Usedcardeals

Our Wheels and Deals cowboy hats are growing in popularity and we have received some huggable feedback this week.
We received a great email from a gentleman in Prince Edward Island this week:
Hi Jim,
My name is Brice. I recently started wearing one of your straw cowboy hats, which I acquired from underneath the back seat of a 15 pass van I was driving for the Cavendish Country Music Festival. When I found it, it was in a ball about the size of a softball! Anyway, I’m a cab driver in Charlottetown and since I started wearing that hat all hear is guys and girls alike saying “I love your hat!”. It’s done so much for my confidence, tips have gone up, I was even offered $100 for it and declined the offer. He then said hypothetically how much would it take before you would part with it? I told him $400 that way I could get over and get another one. That’s when I thought about the power of the internet!! Anyway the point of all this is to find out if you still have more of these magical frosty the snowman cowboy hats left and how can I get my hands on some more? I would be lost without it!
We also received an awesome photo from some participants in the Doaktown Parade of Lights on Sunday night. Chrystal and Will participated in the parade on behalf of Wheels and Deals and met up with Jayder-Aids, a team raising funds and awareness for juvenile diabetes in memory of Jayde Kasia Hunter- a beautiful, talented (singer, song writer) young women who passed away earlier this year. Our cowboy hats had special significance to Jayde’s family and friends as Jayde released a CD and on the album cover of her CD she wore a hat almost identical to our Wheels & Deals cowboy hat. Her family and friends were pleased to walk the parade route wearing our hats and will continue to wear them at their upcoming fundraising events throughout the year. We wish them much success with their fundraising efforts!
999176_10151844602121095_1921377570_n
1175609_696726690341347_996254323_n
Thank you to Brice and team Jayder-Aids for wearing our hats and sharing your stories and photos with us.
Hugs to you all,
Chrystal
mailto:mediaone@wheelsanddeals.ca
me
Voted

No comments:

Post a Comment