Wednesday 14 August 2013

Shout out to Steve Webster, “Steve made the entire process of purchasing a new vehicle easy”, Wheels and Deals, Fredericton, Usedcardeals

Experience: 9!!! Steve was great. I knew exactly what I wanted and he had the right answers to my questions. Steve made the entire process of purchasing a new vehicle easy.

Future Referrals: Yes I would recommend Gilbert’s to friends and family. In fact I already have. My brother is looking for a new car and I told him to go talk to Steve.
My husband dragged me in. He wanted to trade his truck and we went to test drive a car. He took out the white charger. I loved it. He then tried the black one and liked it better. So he bought it. Because I wanted him to get the white one I decided to see what Steve could do for a trade in on my forester and biweekly payment. I researched online what my car was worth and he got me in that range and my biweekly payments are lower than they were on the forester. The charger is also proving to have better fuel economy as well so over all I am very satisfied with my new car and my experience in purchasing through Steve at Jim Gilbert’s.

Thank you Corrie for your confidence in Jim Gilbert’s Wheels & Deals- Canada’s Huggable Car Dealer.

Welcome to the Wheels & Deals family!

mailto:steve.webster@wheelsanddeals.ca
Steve Webster2

No comments:

Post a Comment