Wednesday 14 August 2013

Fredericton Used Cars - Shout out, “Steve and Troy are a cut above the rest”, Jim Gilberts Wheels and Deals,

Experience: I rate my experience with your team on a scale between one and ten at a 15.

Your team, especially Steve Webster and Troy Fasquel are a cut above the rest. You can't even compare your team to that of another used car sales business or even a new car dealership. The knowledge and effort that your team put into, not only their jobs, but their personal lives as well, in the dedication they put into volunteering and charity fund raising is very impressive.

I haven't seen this at any other business that I have been to. From the time that I went onto your car lot to look at your selection, until the time that I came home with my new-to-me car and beyond, my experience with your team has been none other than stellar. Your team sweats professionalism, friendliness and courteousness to the point where you feel like your old friends, maybe even family. This is why I will continue to return to Jim Gilbert’s Wheels & Deals when I need a newer vehicle.

Future Referrals: YES!! I would definitely recommend Jim Gilbert’s to my friends, family, and anyone that asked about buying a vehicle, I would say go to Jim Gilberts. You’re going to be treated like you've never been treated before.

Thank you David for your confidence in Jim Gilbert’s Wheels & Deals- Canada’s Huggable Car Dealer.
Welcome to the Wheels & Deals family!
Fredericton Used Cars
Best Fredericton Used Cars Inventory

No comments:

Post a Comment