Monday 26 August 2013

Shout out to Justin Roy, “Justin was really great to work with and had quick responses to all of our concerns”, Wheels and Deals, Fredericton, Usedcardeals

Experience: I’d easily rate our experience as a 10- excellent. Justin was really great to work with and had quick responses to all of our concerns. Most importantly, I felt he was concerned about making sure we got the car we wanted/needed rather than upselling us on something that we weren’t interested in when we arrived on the lot. It is a small thing, and not entirely related to the vehicle itself, but I really appreciated that the purchase experience was tailored for our entire family, my 5 year old son included. I gather from your website that you are very much a family type of business and it was nice to have my whole family feel a part of the process.

Future Referrals: I would, and have, recommended Wheel’s and Deals to friends and family. We have purchased at Wheels and Deals before so you guys have been on our radar since about 2006/7. I drive by the lot daily on my way to and from work so I often see what has come in. We have been taking quick drives through the lot for about 6 months with the knowledge that our old vehicle was reaching its end of life. We came to the lot with the intent of looking at one specific vehicle and ended up with a few other viable options on that day as well. Our key concerns were specific model availability and price point. It was great to find a number of vehicles that met these requirements.

Thank you Mike for your confidence in Jim Gilbert’s Wheels & Deals-Canada’s Huggable Car Dealer.

Welcome to the Wheels & Deals family!

mailto:justin.roy@wheelsanddeals.ca
Justin Roy Sales and Financing Consultant
Justin Roy Sales and Financing Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment