Monday 26 August 2013

Shout out to Dustin Haines, “Dustin worked to get me what I wanted in an efficient and professional manner”, Wheels and Deals, Fredericton, Usedcardeals

Experience: I inquired online regarding the car I wanted-and from the moment I hit ‘send’ my Jim Gilbert experience has been a ’10′. Dustin worked to get me what I wanted in an efficient and professional manner. The one thing I regret about my purchase was not asking for Winter Tires to be included in my purchase, (or for a deal on a set) Winter comes soon and lasts long in NB!

Future Referrals: Yes- When anyone asks about my new vehicle, I recommend your dealership with enthusiasm .
I know all the words to your jingle because of the TV Commercials, however this time I was brought to your website through seeing the car I wanted listed on Auto-trader , and linking to your website.

Thank you Meredith for your confidence in Jim Gilbert’s Wheels & Deals-Canada’s Huggable Car Dealer.

Welcome to the Wheels & Deals family!

mailto:dustin.haines@wheelsanddeals.ca
Dustin Haines Sales and Finance Consultant
Dustin Haines Sales and Finance Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment