Wednesday 4 June 2014

Wheels and Deal Hug of the Week……MARK KIRBY!!

FROM CANADA’S HUGGABLE CAR DEALER… THE JIM GILBERT’S WHEELS AND DEALS HUG OF THE WEEK GOES TO… MARK KIRBY !! AT THE JUNE 13th RELAY FOR LIFE, HE PLANS TO RUN 41 MILES, ONE FOR EACH YEAR IN HIS SISTER’S SHORT LIFE !! WAY TO RELAY, MARK !!
On January 13th, 2009, I lost one of the single most important people in my life, my sister Suzanne (Suzie-Q). Through 7 1/2 years, she battled Ovarian Cancer with dignity, courage and grace.
As a tribute to Suzanne, and with this year marking the 5th anniversary since she left us, I will be running 1 mile for each of the 41 years, she graced us with her presence, ie. 41 miles equaling approximately 66.5km.
The money I raise will be directed toward research in the fight against the “Silent Killer” Ovarian Cancer. Please donate so others don’t have to face the same loss that my family and I have.
Thank you,
Mark Kirby
ccs-rfl-logo-en

No comments:

Post a Comment