Thursday 26 June 2014

Shout out to Justin Roy, "he went above and beyond to find one that worked for me like features and also fitting in my budget range", Wheels and Deals, Fredericton, Used Car Deals

Experience: 10/10   From the popcorn and water to a nice place to site while waiting. For Justin to stay late so we could take the truck home that night to show our two boys was amazing. It was our first truck and our kids were so excited. I need to say the teddy bear was a nice touch with the kids as well, they sleep with him every night.

Future Referrals: Anyone looking for advice from me as to where to shop for a new car I will send them to Jim Gilbert's Wheels and deals for the great selection of vehicle’s and the service. I have always heard good things about Wheels and Deals from the price to the excellent website and the service you receive while shopping for a new car or truck. I told Justin what I was looking for in a truck and how he went above and beyond to find one that worked for me like features and also fitting in my budget range as well . Excellent service thanks to Justin Roy and the entire team at Wheel’s and Deal’s I will be back for sure.

Thank you Jody for your confidence in Jim Gilbert’s Wheels & Deals- Canada’s Huggable Car Dealer.

Welcome to the Wheels & Deals family!

Justin Approved 09-10

No comments:

Post a Comment