Wednesday 25 June 2014

Shout out to the Man of Deal-Will Venator…. “very knowledgeable about the vehicle and not too pushy in attempting to make a sale”-Where there is a Will, there is a way!Wheels and Deals, Fredericton,Used Car Deals

Experience: Will Venator was very helpful while we were looking for a vehicle. Very knowledgeable about the vehicle and not too pushy in attempting to make a sale. On a scale of 1 to 10 I will rate my experience with Wheels and Deals as an 8 at this point, due to the fact that I’m rating this not quite a month after my purchase so don’t feel my experience with Wheels and Deals has been completed yet.
Future Referrals:In fact I have already and I believe she has also made a purchase as well from Will.I had been looking around for a new vehicle at other car dealers for a while & had looked at the Ford Escape but the price was totally out of our budget. Our neighbour had mentioned they have had good experiences with Wheels and Deals on their purchase of vehicles from you and that you were very helpful if they had any problems and suggested we go have a look, which we did. Luckily you had what I was looking for, excellent condition with low mileage and a more affordable price.
Thank you Elaine for your confidence in Jim Gilbert’s Wheels & Deals- Canada’s Huggable Car Dealer.
Welcome to the Wheels & Deals family!
Will

No comments:

Post a Comment