Wednesday 25 June 2014

Shout out to Steve Webster, “He provided me with all the answers I needed and I was very pleased with his customer service”, Wheels and Deals, Fredericton, Used Car Deals

Experience:Experience was great! Steven Webster was excellent! He provided me with all the answers I needed and I was very pleased with his customer service! I rate my experience with as a very deserving 10! 
Future Referrals:I would absolutely recommend Wheels and Deals to my friends and I already have.My brother recently bought a vehicle from Wheels and Deals and recommended it to me as he knew I was interested in trading my car in. As I was saying to Steve, I have never heard any negative comments about Wheels and Deals, in fact, all I ever hear are positive things! That’s a huge plus in my book! I can attest to the positive as I felt so taken care of and have never met a more welcoming group of people. You guys ROCK! Thank you for everything!
Thank you Tonya for your confidence in Jim Gilbert’s Wheels & Deals- Canada’s Huggable Car Dealer.
Welcome to the Wheels & Deals family!
Steve B CardII

No comments:

Post a Comment