Monday 27 January 2014

Shout out to Troy Fasquel-The Troy Man Can, “Troy went above and beyond to help me find the perfect vehicle for my needs”, Wheels and Deals, Fredericton, Usedcardeals

Experience: Thank you for your email asking how I like my new Ford Edge…it is nice that you take the time to check up on your customers after the deal is done.  The answer is I love it! Every time I get behind the wheel of my Ford Edge I just have to smile…whether it be at 5:30 am when I am on my way to work or at Midnight on the days that I have night shift…it makes me smile.
Customer service was over the top! Troy went above and beyond to help me find the perfect vehicle for my needs.  He asked me questions about what I used my vehicle for, what was important to me…his patients with all my indecision was greatly appreciated! Then like magic…he found the perfect vehicle for me, arranged financing and even delivered it to me! Wow, he made a stressful decision easy and he made buying my new ford edge fun!
Future Referrals: I recommend him and Wheels and Deals to all my family and friends! I bought my last car from you in 2003…it was a 2002 Grand Prix and served me well…and yes it is still running just fine and is finding a new home.  My parents bought their last vehicle from you as did my brother.
I am so happy with my new Ford Edge that I just can’t stop talking about it! I just want to get behind the wheel and drive! I have driven it in high winds and pouring rain and it handles like a dream…holding strong and steady to the road no matter what mother nature has in mind…I can’t wait for snow…because I know that it will not let me down. I use my vehicle to transport my children and my parents who have a lot of out of town doctors appointments and now I know that my precious cargo will be safe no matter what the weather. I have even had a deer jump out in front of me…3 days after I got my new Ford…in the darkness of the night…I just took my foot off the gas and steered around it…so smoothly…no jerky movement…it just glides.  In case you haven’t noticed I just love my new Ford Edge and am forever grateful to Troy for finding it and recommending it to me!
You and your staff rate number one in my book for customer service!  Keep up the great work…and…Thank you!
Thank you Delight  for your confidence in Jim Gilbert’s Wheels & Deals- Canada’s Huggable Car Dealer.
Troy Fasquel Sales and Financial Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment