Monday 27 January 2014

Shout out to Steve Webster, “Steve Webster was great…..no pressure…..did everything we asked and went out of his way to help us out”, Wheels and Deals, Fredericton, UsedCarDeals

Experience: The service at your dealership is second to none. I would have to give you and your team a solid 10. I felt Comfortable and welcome from the moment I stepped into the building. Your building is beautiful and well layed out. Staff are all friendly & welcoming.
Steve Webster was great…..no pressure…..did everything we asked and went out of his way to help us out. I will be back in the future for sure.
Future Referrals: There is no doubt that your dealership is top in Atlantic Canada. The service that you provide stands out…….I have already told my friends & relatives about the great service you provide & the great deal that I received with the 2012 Fusion.
You can definitely count on me to be back when I need a new vehicle.
I remember the way you treated my mother when she bought her car from you, There was not a car on the lot that she was interested in….she told you what she was looking for and 3 days later you had one from Montreal….exactly what she was looking for.
She now lives in Moncton but has said that she will be buying from you again in the future when the need arises.
Thank you Carman for your confidence in Jim Gilbert’s Wheels & Deals- Canada’s Huggable Car Dealer.
Steve Webster2

No comments:

Post a Comment