Monday 27 January 2014

Shout out to Justin Roy, “I had a real positive experience with Justin and the Wheels and Deals team”, Wheels and Deals, Fredericton, UsedCarDeals

Experience: I had a real positive experience with Justin and the Wheels and Deals team. I would rank my overall experience a definate 10! Justin was able to work with me and get the deal I was looking for.
I also chose Wheels and a Deals because of the reputation that it has in the used car industry in Fredericton. As well, the lot is large and it makes it easy to navigate around and see the vehicles, unlike some other dealerships where their lots are tight with vehicles and makes moving around difficult (I would avoid those places).
Again, thanks for the positive buying experience.
Thank you Barry for your confidence in Jim Gilbert’s Wheels & Deals- Canada’s Huggable Car Dealer.
Justin Roy Sales and Financing Consultant
Justin Roy Sales and Financing Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment