Monday 27 January 2014

Shout out to the Man of Deal-Will Venator, “Where there is a Will, there is a way!”, Wheels and Deals, Fredericton,Used Car Deals

Experience: Definitely a 10. I felt like Will went over and beyond to help me out when I had problems with trading in my car. He relived a lot of stress and made me very comfortable asking him any types of questions regarding different SUVS. He knew what he was talking about, and made buying a car fun.
Future Referrals: Yes!
My boyfriend’s Parents both bought their vehicles at Wheels and Deals in the last year, and they told me how they had a good experience. Also, the website and radio helped when I was looking for a car!
Thank you Felicia for your confidence in Jim Gilbert’s Wheels & Deals- Canada’s Huggable Car Dealer.
Welcome to the Wheels & Deals family!
Will

No comments:

Post a Comment