Monday 22 July 2013

Shout out to Troy Fasquel-The Troy Man Can, “Troy was the best salesman I have ever ”, Wheels and Deals, Fredericton, Usedcardeals

Experience: Troy was the best salesman I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I would rate your service 10 out of 10 for speed, professionalism, and courteousness. I want to also let you know that Troy went above and beyond his duty. He is an excellent salesman and hope he continues with your company with great success.
Future Referrals: We are repeat customers and will remain that way. We will be trading in our other vehicle in the next year or so and we hope to have the same positive experience.
I have recommended to everyone I know to go to Wheels and Deals just to compare the service, they will be pleasantly surprised.
Thank you again for the opportunity to provide my feedback.
Lastly, I love my new car!
Thank you Shelley & Richard for your continued confidence in Jim Gilbert’s Wheels & Deals- Canada’s Huggable Car Dealer.
Welcome to the Wheels & Deals family!

mailto:troy.fasquel@wheelsanddeals.ca
Troy Fasquel Sales and Financial Consultant
Troy Fasquel Sales and Financial Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment