Friday 5 July 2013

Shout out to Steve, “Steve was very professional and helpful to me from the time I stepped into your building until I drove off in my new car”, Wheels and Deals, Fredericton, Usedcardeals

Experience: I would rate my experience with your team as a 10. Steve was very professional and helpful to me from the time I stepped into your building until I drove off in my new car and continues to be available for any further assistance I may require :) He assisted me in the process of selecting a vehicle that was right for me and kindly accommodated all of my questions and preferences. I felt that I was treated with sincere professionalism and greatly appreciate that.
I have also had inter-action with a few other members of the team (ie Megan) and found the service to be equally professional, very accommodating, and timely.

Future Referrals: I would definitely recommend Wheels and Deals to friends, family, and co-workers. I arrived there quite spontaneously while driving by and that spontaneity was rewarded by the excellent on-the-spot service which I received….many thanks ! :)

Thank you Margaret for your confidence in Jim Gilbert’s Wheels & Deals- Canada’s Huggable Car Dealer.
Welcome to the Wheels & Deals family!

mailto: Steve.Webster@wheelsanddeals.ca
Steve Webster Finance and Credit Consultant
Steve Webster
Finance and Credit Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment