Wednesday 10 July 2013

Shout out to Troy Fasquel-The Troy Man Can, “Troy was very polite, professional and knowledgeable”, Wheels and Deals, Fredericton, Usedcardeals

Experience: I rate my experience with your team a solid 8.
Troy was very polite, professional and knowledgeable. I appreciated his honesty and his patience.
Future Referrals:Yes, I would absolutely recommend Wheels and Deals to my friends, co-workers, and family members.I have yet to hear any negative comments about Jim Gilbert’s Wheels and Deals.

Thank you Gaetane for your confidence in Jim Gilbert’s Wheels & Deals- Canada’s Huggable Car Dealer.

Welcome to the Wheels & Deals family!

The Troy Man Can!!

mailto:troy.fasquel@wheelsanddeals.ca
Troy Fasquel Sales and Financial Consultant
Troy Fasquel Sales and Financial Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment