Wednesday 23 October 2013

Shout out to Justin Roy, “Justin Roy was top class”, Wheels and Deals, Fredericton, Usedcardeals

Experience: My experience with Jim Gilberts Wheels and Deals and Justin Roy was top class. I would give this a 10 rating. My wife dropped by the lot a few days before I came in to look at the truck. She was greeted by Justin who was more than helpful. We have been keeping an eye on the lot for an extended cab and knew what we were looking for. This truck fit the bill and we are so happy with it. When we made the decision to purchase, Justin was right there to explain all of the options available to us. He knows his stuff.

Future Referrals: I would recommend Jim Gilberts Wheels and Deals to anyone. They really
do make you feel at home. It is funny how fate will match you up with the right salesman. I have other things in common with Justin and it made it easy to communicate with him.
I will definitely be back when the time comes to purchase another vehicle.

Thank you Carl for your confidence in Jim Gilbert’s Wheels & Deals-Canada’s Huggable Car Dealer.
Welcome to the Wheels & Deals family!

mailto:justin.roy@wheelsanddeals.ca
Justin Roy Sales and Financing Consultant
Justin Roy Sales and Financing Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment