Wednesday 23 October 2013

Shout out to Huggable Wheels and Deals, Fredericton Used Car Dealer,

We received some huggable feedback today and we always welcome feedback and visits from our huggable customers!

Although I enjoyed doing business with Jim and Huggable Wheels and Deals, we have moved to the other side of the Country and now currently live on Vancouver Island in Victoria BC. About 2 years after we purchased the Dodge Caravan we were posted by the Military. Needless to say the Van enabled my wife and our girls (3 1/2 , 3 1/2 and 18 months) a safe and memorable drive across Canada.

Regardless had we stayed in the local area we would have continued business with Jim and Huggable Wheels and Deals. Service was always commendable, friendly and trustworthy. I knew if I wasn’t available to have maintenance done and my wife took in the van she would have been taken care of as if she was family. For that I thank you all.

All the best to all of you
JR



used cars in fredericton nb

No comments:

Post a Comment