Wednesday 20 August 2014

Shout out to Troy Fasquel-The Troy Man Can, “what a caring and humble guy”, Wheels and Deals, Fredericton, Used Car Deals

I must say I am quite enjoying my new ride, thanks to the Big Troy lol… It’s funny how the whole afternoon kind of unfolded really . I was dropping in to see if Troy was working and see what my options were, not necessarily buying a car on that particular day. To my surprise, I came face to face with him in the parking lot, and the rest of the afternoon unfolded quite nicely. There was no confusion and Troy was extremely helpful and sympathetic to my situation. Business was business, and Troy did what he had to do for me to be able to get the vehicle I wanted.
Due to unforeseen circumstances money was an issue, but Troy went above and beyond my expectations, and made it all happen in a matter of an hour.. honestly, I just sat there, and watched the whole thing unfold… and was kind of speechless to be honest !! I didn’t have any intention on being able to afford a Jeep so really, I never even brought it up, and nor did Troy for that matter, until ….. Troy and I were sitting in his office and he was pondering as to what to show me, ” he had the Jeep in mind but didn’t want to tell me about as he thought it had already been sold ” … all of a sudden, in comes the Jeep through the parking lot and Troy jumps off his chair, it was the funniest thing…. and then he’s gone… he say’s ” I’ll be right back, that’s the truck I wanted ..but I thought it was sold… ” Entertainment at it’s finest !! Needless to say I drove out of the parking lot with a new truck that I didn’t even know I was going to be able to afford… Way to Go Big Troy…. I still laugh to this day when I see him run out of the office, what a guy!!
So a I have Troy a 9, and pretty damn near a 10 on this one. What a caring and humble guy he is… I would most would and do recommend anyone to head on to your store… I had a blast, and plan on going back hopefully in the near future to get a bigger truck !!! hats off to you. and big thank you to Troy. Sure glad I met this guy a few years back on our camping and boating adventures… good luck Troy… I see you are doing well on your daily post on FB…
Thank you Lisa for your confidence in Jim Gilbert’s Wheels & Deals- Canada’s Huggable Car Dealer.
Troy Fasquel Sales and Financial Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment