Wednesday 20 August 2014

Shout out to The Man of Deal-Will Venator, “He wasn’t pushy, he was very knowledgeable and patient and he took the time to explain things”-Where there is a Will, there is a way!! Wheels and Deals, Fredericton, Used Car Deals

Experience:I would rate my experience as 10. Will Venator was excellent! He was the perfect Sale person for someone like me. He wasn’t pushy, he was very knowledgeable and patient and he took the time to explain things. I could tell he was sincere and honest with me. I got the impression that your entire staff also possess the same qualities. They always greeted me when I came in the door and made sure that someone was looking after me. I must also add that your office building is beautiful. I certainly was not expecting it to look like that when I walked through the door!
Future Referrals: Yes! Great place to buy a practically brand new quality vehicle without the brand new vehicle price tag!
We drive by Wheels and Deals all the time and had recently been considering buying a new car. We had been debating whether we should buy new or used. My husband had looked at your Website and seen a Toyota Camry that had low miles and a good price. We drove through your lot a couple of times and talked to Will both times; that is when we found the Maxima. I could also say it had a lot to do with word of mouth as well. Will came to Doaktown for our annual parade and I was talking to my friend’s sister, when his float went by. She told me that she had bought her car from Wheels and Deals just a few months earlier and was really impressed with the service and experience that she had. She said that Wheels and Deals is not like your average used car dealership. She didn’t know that we were thinking about buying a car there but her opinion sure meant a lot!
You have a wonderful business full of dedicated hardworking staff. The atmosphere is amazing. You guys are doing something right. Keep up the excellent work!
Thank you Angela for your confidence in Jim Gilbert’s Wheels & Deals- Canada’s Huggable Car Dealer.
Welcome to the Wheels & Deals family!
Will

No comments:

Post a Comment