Wednesday 6 November 2013

Shout out to Will Venator “Where there is a Will, there is a way!”, Will knew exactly what I was looking for, Wheels and Deals, Fredericton, Usedcardeals

Experience: Will Venator did a great job, and was thoroughly proficient in his role. My overall experience with your team was definitely a “10”, and well above average!

Future Referrals: I have (on many occasions) already recommended Wheels and Deals to my friends, work colleagues, and family. I will certainly continue to do so.

I am a Repeat Customer with Wheels and Deals (I believe my most recent purchase was my 10th car purchased there!) Your web-site is very well constructed and helpful, and your radio ads are great!

From my perspective, Wheels and Deals sets the standard for car dealers in the Fredericton area, and your repeated awards are well-deserved.

PS – my grand-daughter loved the complimentary Teddy Bear!

Thank you Greg for your confidence in Jim Gilbert’s Wheels & Deals- Canada’s Huggable Car Dealer.

We are pleased to have you as member of the Wheels and Deals family!!!

mailto:will.venator@wheelsanddeals.ca

Will
About these ads
Occasionally, some of your visitors may see an advertisement here.
Tell me more | Dismiss this message

No comments:

Post a Comment