Friday 1 November 2013

Shout out to Dustin Haines, “I would rate Dustin and the team a 11 out of 10 nothing but helpful”, Wheels and Deals, Fredericton, Usedcardeals

Experience: I would rate Dustin and the team a 11 out of 10 nothing but helpful. This is our 4th car from you guys. I would never go anywhere else.

Future Referrals: I recommend Gilbert’s to everyone I know.
I suppose the first time we bought from you folks, you were in the old location. We just decided to stop in one day and we left with our cobalt, which we still have.  I would say a radio commercial is what drew us in ….

Thanks a bunch for the great transaction. We look forward to buying our next from you guys.

Thank you Dan for your continued confidence in Jim Gilbert’s Wheels & Deals- Canada’s Huggable Car Dealer.

Welcome to the Wheels & Deals family!

mailto:dustin.haines@wheelsanddeals.ca

Dustin Haines Sales and Finance Consultant
Dustin Haines Sales and Finance Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment