Friday 13 September 2013

Shout out to Jon Brawn, “Jonathan was great and am really pleased with him”, Wheels and Deals, Fredericton, Usedcardeals

Experience: I would rate my experience definitiey a 10 Jonathan was great and am really pleased with him!

Future Referrals: I would recommend Wheels and Deals to family and friends. My friend Taryn actually went to you after I bought mine and bought 2013 Jeep Cherokee. I was searching the Internet for edges, Wheels and Deals had the one I wanted so I emailed you guys and Jonathan was right on top of things.

 Thanks for everything

Thank you Holly for your confidence in Jim Gilbert’s Wheels & Deals- Canada’s Huggable Car Dealer.

Welcome to the Wheels & Deals family!

mailto:jon.brawn@wheelsanddeals.ca

Jon Brawn Sales and Credit Consultant
Jon Brawn Sales and Credit Consultant

1 comment: