Friday 27 September 2013

Shout out to Dustin Haines, “Dustin couldn’t have been any more helpful”, Wheels and Deals, Fredericton, Usedcardeals

Experience: My experience was a 10. Dustin couldn’t have been any more helpful. He was extremely accommodating and patient with me. I was very impressed when he drove my new car to me, don’t think you would get that kind of treatment anywhere else.

Future Referrals: Yes, I already did recommend Wheels and Deals to my father and co workers.
I heard about you from my sister in law she just purchased her van from you guys and was very happy with her experience. Thanks again!

Thank you Erin for your confidence in Jim Gilbert’s Wheels & Deals- Canada’s Huggable Car Dealer.

Welcome to the Wheels & Deals family!

mailto:dustin.haines@wheelsanddeals.ca
Dustin Haines Sales and Finance Consultant
Dustin Haines Sales and Finance Consultant
Giraffe

No comments:

Post a Comment