Wednesday 12 June 2013

Shout Out to Will Venator, “he really knows what he’s talking about”, Wheels & Deals, Fredericton, Usedcardeals

Will Venator, one of our Sales & Finance Consultants, visited the Independent Living 110 classes at Leo Hayes High School on May 29, 2013 as a guest speaker. As a seasoned sales professional, Will used his knowledge and experience to talk to the students and answer their questions about building and maintaining credit, making vehicle purchases, and financing. The students had the following feedback for Will about his presentation.
  • I now know how to keep my credit up. I will be making a lot of payments on time.
  • Over all he is a great presenter. He did good explaining what credit is and how to buy a car. After his presentation, I had a good understanding of what credit was and how to use it.
  • He’s a really good speaker and knows a lot about money and how it works.
  • He really knows what he’s talking about. He has a lot of good information and facts. He gave examples without being asked and explained everything really well.
  • He really knew what he was talking about. He really taught me a lot about cars and a bit about credit. The presentation was really useful.
  • You can tell that he really knows what he is talking about. He made everything sound interesting. He had a lot of excitement and enthusiasm in his voice. I like how he linked things together and he gave examples without being asked. Everything he told us is information that we need to know. It’s not boring!
  • This was great info because I didn’t realize how fragile it was. I realize how important it is to keep good credit.
  • I really think that  this presentation had some great information on credit and on buying a car. It taught me to start thinking and building credit now instead of when I am in my 20s. I also learned that here is a lot to consider before buying a car.
  • I really thought that he explained everything really well. I understand credit a little bit better now.
  • Very good at speaking in front of people and kept me at attention.
  • I thought that it was really interesting to listen to. There was some information that I think I might end up using some time in my life.
  • He did really good overall, and provided us with a lot of important information that will be useful in the future.
  • I didn’t know that you could co-sign under the age of 18 but it’s cool you can cause you can build credit early on.
  • I enjoyed this presentation, the explanations on credit and some ideas he provided were useful and things I really can apply to my own life.
  • Loves his job. Knows lots of information.
  • Very good presenter, good powerpoint. Made things very clear and easier to understand.
  • Was a nice guy and was very informative.
  • Wheels and Deals is a very good dealership. When I decide to buy a car, I’m probably going to go to Wheels and Deals.
  • The presentation was good and got me thinking about credit. The only thing I didn’t like was he seemed a little uncomfortable at first but overall I think it was excellent.
  • The presentation was full of information I didn’t know and I’m glad I learnt. I will know to keep a close eye on my credit when I grow up.
  • I thought this presentation was very useful. He gave some very clear advice that kids our age would understand.
  • The presentation was interesting. I learned quite a bit of credit and cars.
  • I thought that this presentation was very informative and I learned a lot about credit as well as buying a car.
  • I really enjoyed this presentation. I learned so much about credit, and also about Jim Gilbert’s Wheels and Deals. He made it very interesting and fun to listen to.
  • Was a well done presentation. I learned a lot about good credit and bad credit. I’ll make sure I spend smart when it comes to using my credit card.
  • Very enthusiastic and interesting. Kept the attention of the class well. Gave important and worthwhile information.
  • I found this interesting. He was funny and informative!
  • A lot of information but good information to know.
  • Very authoritative, relatable and kept attention.
Thank you and hugs to the Independent Living 110 students and their teacher. We hope you come to visit us in the future.
mailto: will.venator@wheelsanddeals.ca
MSM Will

No comments:

Post a Comment