Tuesday 25 June 2013

Shout out to John Eliakis, “John was amazing, no hassle and no fuss”, Wheels and Deals, Fredericton, Usedcardeals

Experience: I would rate my service at Wheels and Deals  10+ .  John was amazing!!! I called him at 9:30am to explain my situation regarding my  need for a new vehicle and he had my driving off the lot that afternoon in a 2013 Kia Forte.  It was amazing… no hassle and no fuss.  This is the second vehicle I bought from Wheels and Deals.  I’m am a “forever” customer!
Future referrals: I would definitely recommend Wheels and Deals to my friends.  In fact, I already have many times. 
Thank you Catherine for your confidence in Jim Gilbert’s Wheels & Deals- Canada’s Huggable Car Dealer.
Welcome to the Wheels & Deals family!
mailto: john.eliakis@wheelsanddeals.ca
john

No comments:

Post a Comment